Summer Thornton Design

4.27.2010


I have kept my eye on Summer Thornton ever since I saw her home tour on Apartment Therapy. I love how her style is a hip take on traditional. All of her interiors are gorgeous, and I especially love her own apartment. She's an interior designer and has an amazing website as well.



I have been wanting a brass table like this sooooo bad!




Love all of the Designers Guild fabrics that she uses around her apartment, as well as the Kelly Wearstler Imperial Trellis coffee table!






Personally I'm crazy about blue velvet, tufted upholstery and nailhead trim, so this is perfection in my book.




I adore this color, the perfect robin's egg blue... I need to find this color!


XO Athena

1 comment :

  1. Hi! Love your blog. Let me know please where you got the picture of the blue velvet button tufted headboard. I'm in search of the wallpaper in the picture. Thanks! -Melanie

    ReplyDelete