Artist Leigh Viner

2.15.2010

Leigh Viner is hands-down one of my favorite artists. In her Etsy store she sells prints of her watercolor and acrylic paintings at amazing prices (between $23 and $98, depending on what size you would like). It has been a long time that I have been meaning to buy a bunch of her work to beautify my walls!


Perceive


Neva


Cherry Blossom Girl


Essential


Bloom


Ingenue


Halfway


And since I've gotta save best for last, here are my absolute faves... my most coveted; the ones that I need in my life RIGHT NOW.


Im Afraid I Cant Help It


Layered


Lanvin 01


Lanvin2


Untitled


Twilight Blue


Push


Something About


Facehunter Series 13


Draw the Line


Atmosphere


Cricket

Also, you should go check out her blog Create immediately! It features everything from art to music to food to fashion. Go now!


XO Athena

No comments :

Post a Comment